Thursday, April 22, 2010

**Blog move**


When one door closes, another one opens...



Hello all!  The blog has moved.

You can now find me at www.sunrisefolk.blogspot.com .

The Indie Business class I recently finished has motivated me to get moving on starting my own business.  Originally I was going to go with the name Fellow Creatures.  When I did some digging, however, I found the name was already taken (by a very nice looking animal adoption agency!).  So, it was back to the drawing board.

It needed to be something that fit me and fit the feel of what my business will be.  My husband helped me go through the 20 little scraps of paper I had accumulated with ideas on them, and we came up with:

Sunrise Folk

I love it, and I hope you do too!  For the ease of keeping things "together", I switched the blog to the new name, opened an Etsy shop with the same name (items coming soon!) and have an e-mail at sunrisefolkcreations@gmail.com where I can also be reached.

The first steps have been taken and I can't wait to follow where this journey leads!  I hope you'll join me along the way.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment